Support & Faulty Products
In the case of one or more faulty products follow these steps to fill in an RMA form which you can download from here (62k word document):
1) Download the correct RMA form for your product
2) Determine whether they are under warranty (within 12 months of the manufacture date shown on the label.)
3) If any are not under warranty you will need to obtain a purchase order number and enter in the appropriate box on the RMA form.
4) Phone us on 01223 550790 for an RMA number and enter it into the box on the RMA form.
5) Complete the RMA form ensuring that the return address is legible.
6) Pack up the products securely, ensuring the RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package.
7) Enclose a completed copy of the RMA form inside the package and fax a copy to us on 01223 550799.
8) Dispatch to: Identify Direct Ltd, Service Dept. Unit A, 46 Whittlesford Road, Little Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5EW,UK