Support & Faulty Products
In the case of one or more faulty products follow these steps to fill in an RMA form which you can download from here (62k word document):
- Determine whether they are under warranty (within 12 months of the manufacture date shown on the label.). NB: A charge may be applied for “No Fault Found” warranty returns.
- Phone/email us for the costs of repair and raise a purchase order. Put the PO number on the RMA form.
- Phone/email us for an RMA number and enter on the RMA form. Please include this RMA Number in the subject box of all subsequent email correspondance about this repair.
- Complete this form ensuring that the return address is legible.
- Pack up the products securely, ensuring the RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package. Enclose a completed copy of the RMA form inside the package and email your purchase order to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dispatch to: Identify Direct Ltd, Service Dept. Blackdown Mill, Kenilworth Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 6QT
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]Download an RMA Form for all Products